*This offer does not apply to existing policy holders. Please be advised that product rates are based on the individuals risk profile*
Because you appreciate the finer things in life, you treat your possessions with a level of experience and care that younger people are still learning. This wisdom of maturity and its resultant low-level risk deserves just rewards.
Forbes 55 Plus is your deserved solution if...
• You have had insurance in the past;
• You are not a full time employee (but you can be a consultant or non-executive director of a company);
• You seek to cover all your assets under one policy - including vehicles, buildings, contents and all risk cover;
• You are at least 55 years of age
The rating of Forbes 55 Plus is expressly designed to reward you as a retiree for your high level of responsibility and low levels of risk.
This earns you a distinct premium discount when compared to premiums of other insurance products providing the same cover.
• No basic excess payable.
• Wider Cover than traditional policies.
• Up to 40% cheaper than conventional insurance policies.
You then get further discounts for living in a secure area or taking additional security precautions and there is no basic excess payable when you claim!
• Least exclusions of any policy on the market.
• Widest range of tailored cover to suit you.
• Retail value, not market value, payable on motor vehicles.
• New list price if your vehicle is stolen and not recovered or a write-off (within 12 months from date of first registration).
• Complimentary courtesy car following theft or hijack.
• All risks worldwide cover.
• Up to R50 000 000 personal liability cover.
• Monthly debit order or annual payment.
• Accidental damage included in comprehensive buildings cover.
• Sports equipment insured while in use.
• Travel advice and cover.
• Watercraft cover - competitive rates on jet-skis, ski-boats, dinghies, catamarans, yachts etc.
• Access to specialists in Alexander Forbes Direct for Personal Accident, Funeral and Hospital Cash Plan options.
• Fast-track claims settlement procedures.
ASSISTANCE SERVICES! *
Emergency Service and Referral Assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! (RSA Only)
• roadside assistance for passenger and 4 x 4 vehicles
• flat tyre/battery assistance
• tow-in services to the nearest dealer
• recovery and repatriation of an immobilised vehicle
• delivery of 10 litres of fuel
• telephonic assistance with recovery of keys locked in vehicle
• 24 hour travel and route assistance in all major metropolitan areas.
• emergency medical assistance
• medical response by road or air
• transfer to a medical facility
• emotional support and tele-counselling
• access to Rape Centres of Excellence. Guaranteed hospital admission of up to R5 000.
• advice on the correct procedures to follow at the scene of an incident
• dispatching of ambulances and notification of police
• assistance with repairs and insurance claims
• towing by an approved towing contractor and storage at an approved panel shop.
EMERGENCY HOME SERVICE!
• assistance for out of hours home emergencies, which includes call-out fee and one hour’s labour; burst geysers, broken windows and much more.
• Various sources report that up to 50% of motor accidents are alcohol-related!
• The possible consequences of drinking and driving are injury, disability, death, fines, jail time and a rejected claim!
• Act responsibly and think ahead!
• Book a driver through Driver Service!, avoid the dangers and enjoy a stress-free evening
Operates between 18:00 pm and 06:00am • Service operates within a 50km radius of the CBD of Johannesburg, Pretoria, Durban, Cape Town, East London, George, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Stellenbosch, Pietermaritzburg, Richards Bay, Klerksdorp and Bloemfontein.